Coxos Toscos e Zarolhos
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Clã do Socom Confrontation

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  Entrar  

SOCOM Friendships

Ir para baixo 
4 participantes
AutorMensagem
inTer

inTer

Número de Mensagens : 228

SOCOM Friendships Empty
MensagemAssunto: SOCOM Friendships   SOCOM Friendships EmptyTer Jun 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Last week, we asked for your stories about SOCOM. Thanks to all who took the time to send one.

One theme that kept coming up was the bonds of friendships that have been built through SOCOM over the years. So I wanted to share a couple of those stories with you.

From Venom_Man in Algonquin, IL:

For almost five years SOCOM has been a part of my life. Games come and games go, but that’s what makes SOCOM more than just a game. SOCOM never fades away, it's a special group of people who form a tight community. Sure the graphics have changed, the maps have changed, and hell even the developer has changed, but in the end SOCOM is the same game it has always been. It's about working as one and accomplishing a goal. Yes there may seem like a bunch of people complaining about this and that, but when hasn't there been complainers. Night after night you enter a room with no one you know and chances are high that you will leave that room feeling like you made some new friends. This is what draws us all back. Whether it was long nights of Desert Glory with SOCOM II or an endless medley of Killing Fields and Citadel in SOCOM 3 and CA, SOCOM will all ways hold a special spot in my memories and hopefully it does in yours, too.

And from xWARGOx in New Jersey:

For me, If I need to discuss SOCOM to a player/gamer that has never experienced the franchise I would have to let them know my personal experiences from the time the first one released until the most recent one in Confrontation. I was just about to turn 20 and traveling a ton with my minor league team. My one teammate and I bought SOCOM. It kept us busy in hotels on the road. It introduced me to many, many friends that 7 years later, I still talk to daily. Now being 27 and a new life, if it wasn't for SOCOM & the people I met & my clan (Recognize My Disease) I would be one stressed out person. In so many ways SOCOM is my stress Reliever. Whether it be actual gameplay, the friends I have met or fly to see, or discussing the game in forums for my clan/SOCOM.com It's not about just playing a game. It's about the bond I have formed with so many great & wonderful people who have always been there and always supported this franchise. It's priceless.

SIM SIM , devem ter recebido muitas -.-'' , ao meu ver foram eles k fizeram estas historias xD
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Redm@n_pt

Redm@n_pt

Número de Mensagens : 43

SOCOM Friendships Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: SOCOM Friendships   SOCOM Friendships EmptyQua Jun 03, 2009 3:12 am

Ninjinha, Ninjinha, tu não era assim mau! Então!? albino

Se leres com atenção, outras histórias do fórum, podes ver que muitas são reais.
Há quanto tempo muitos de nós jogam socom? Ah?

Que veja mas é o update 1.50. cheers
JrMan

JrMan

Número de Mensagens : 119

SOCOM Friendships Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: SOCOM Friendships   SOCOM Friendships EmptyQua Jun 03, 2009 8:38 am

Mais tretas

queremos é o patch
https://www.youtube.com/user/JrManPT
Critical

Número de Mensagens : 55

SOCOM Friendships Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: SOCOM Friendships   SOCOM Friendships EmptyQua Jun 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Como se nos interessasse-mos por estas coisas No

patch patch patch
Conteúdo patrocinado

SOCOM Friendships Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: SOCOM Friendships   SOCOM Friendships Empty

SOCOM Friendships
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1