Coxos Toscos e Zarolhos
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Clã do Socom Confrontation

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  Entrar  

Patch 1.5 Target Time Frame

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
JrMan

JrMan

Número de Mensagens : 119

Patch 1.5 Target Time Frame Empty
MensagemAssunto: Patch 1.5 Target Time Frame   Patch 1.5 Target Time Frame EmptyQua Abr 29, 2009 2:57 pm

I know you are all anxious to hear of a release date for Patch 1.5 and for DLC. You all know by now that we can’t give you a date until we have one that is for sure. But I am going to give you a tentative time frame.

As I mentioned in my post last Friday, the patch is in QA now. Because of its size and all of the new features it includes, extensive testing is planned. So I can tell you that the patch most likely will not be ready before mid to late May.

DLC will not be released until some time after the patch. It will be up to our PR & Marketing teams to release details on what is included in it. But rest assured, the same team who has been working on the DLC all along is still busy getting it ready. I think you will be happy when you hear what is coming in it.

I know you are impatient and you want these things released right away. And I know you are anxious to hear more about them. I will make sure we let you know as much as we can as soon as we can. When we have news we can release, you'll see it here on SOCOM.com.

Hang in there. The team will get the patch and the DLC to you as soon as they are both ready.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://www.youtube.com/user/JrManPT
inTer

inTer

Número de Mensagens : 228

Patch 1.5 Target Time Frame Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Patch 1.5 Target Time Frame   Patch 1.5 Target Time Frame EmptyQua Abr 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Very Happy , DLC is on the WAY Smile
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Patch 1.5 Target Time Frame
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1